I am finally entering into my 3rd trimester! Only 12 weeks until baby boy Whitaker arrives!!!
Chris and I have finally decided on a name for our little boy, Robert Colton (we’re going to call him Colton)!! He will be named after his grandfather and great grandfather and we think it’s a perfect name for our little one!
I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking great. Colton has a strong heartbeat and is moving around all the time now. I laugh and laugh when I see my belly move, from all of his kicks and somersaults. Chris can really get him going at night when he talks to him, it’s precious! He’s most active during the night after dinner while I’m lying on the couch, but over the past few weeks he’s getting more and more active during the day as well. He’s growing more and more each and everyday and it’s amazing how in just one day my belly can blossom!! I dreaded getting on that scale yesterday at the doctors (haha) but Chris informed me that it’s all baby weight. Let’s just say that over the past week that it looks like my belly has doubled! My weekly baby update told me this morning that Colton’s eyesight is maturing and that he can see light through the womb and that he may even turn towards a light now. He should also be about 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long. We’re heading back to the doctor in 2 weeks for another checkup, so be on the lookout for another update on Colton.
Have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks again for all the prayers. Chris and I are so lucky to have each and every one of you in our lives.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Baby Boy Whitaker Update (2/8/08)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment