Saturday, May 24, 2008





Colton is doing great!! We've had a wonderful few weeks at home and he is finally on a schedule. He sleeps great at night and is a wonderful little boy. He loves to eat, swing in his swing and he loves to be cuddled. I could hold him all day long if I didn't have so much to do around the house!! Being a mom is amazing!!Colton had his first doctors appointment about 2 weeks ago and he has gained a pound (now 8.2 lbs) and grew an inch (now 20.5 inches). He is growing and growing each and every day and it's amazing how much he has changed in just a few short weeks. Chris and I just adore him, we think he's just the cutest baby ever!!! Enjoy the following pictures, I will be posting more in the week to come as well.

0 comments: