We headed over to Big Daddy's and Nana's house for lunch on Christmas day. As soon as we arrived we all opened gifts. Colton got a rocking horse and a rocket from Big Daddy and Nana. He also got lots of other toys and some clothes from them as well. Aunt Val and Uncle Rob gave him a slide for his playroom, a helicopter toy and his first camo hat! Colton loved it!!! Mom and Dad also surprised us all with a cruise to Cozumel in February. We are so excited and we can't wait to go! I also got DVD players for my car! I can't wait to put them in because I know that Colton will just love watching movies in the car while we are driving around town. Chris got a signed picture by Nick Saban and we both got a ton of other things! We surprised Mom and Dad with a picture of Chris, Colton, Rob, Val and I. They loved it!! After we opened gifts we ate lunch. Turkey and Dressing -- My favorite!! It was sooo good!! Here are a few pictures while we were over at Big Daddy and Nana's house.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































0 comments:
Post a Comment