Friday, November 13, 2009

Updated on the Whitaker's

Chris, Colton and I have been super busy over the past few weeks. It seems like every weekend we have something to do. Whether it be football games, church, family dinners, etc., we are always on the go! However, we are loving every minute of it.

Update on Colton:
Colton is growing so fast right before our eyes. He is the typical BOY and loves everything that is fast! He loves cars, trucks and climbing on the furniture in our house. He loves to play outside and adores Sid the Science Kid (cartoon). He loves mommy but recently has become a daddy's boy. (However, he chooses mommy still when he is hurt or sleepy)

Update on Chris:
Chris is enjoying his new job over at Gordo First Baptist and we couldn't have asked for a better church to attend. Everyone has been so welcoming and we are feeling right at home. Chris is doing a great job and I am soooo proud of him. We are looking forward to starting the new contemporary service in Janurary and ready to see what God has in store for us.

Update on Me:
I'm loving every minute of being a wife and mommy to Chris and Colton. I'm blessed everyday that I get to spend with them!

Update on Our Families:
Big Daddy and Nana are doing great and they love getting to spend time with their favorite grandson! They continue to spoil him everyday, but that's what grandparents are for!

Granny and Pawpaw are still keeping Colton everyday and they love it! I'm sure Colton keeps them busy all day long though.

Rob and Valerie are doing good as well. However, Rob fell from a tree on Halloween and broke his leg. He has already had one surgery and is scheduled to have another one next week. It's going to be a long process to get his leg well again, so please keep him in your prayers.

0 comments: