- That hearing a little boy say “Hi Ma” is the best feeling in the world!!! No words can describe how much that brightens my smile every day. I will always thank God for allowing me to hear these two simple words.
- That public speaking is not as bad as I had imagined. A little over a year ago, my biggest fear was probably talking in front of large crowds. I now love it and have taught over 100 coupon classes in the past year alone.
- That Autism is not the end of the world! If you had talked to me in October of this year, I probably would have told you different, but I now know that Autism is a blessing for our family. I always thought that God choose special parents to have special children, however I never thought I would be one of those parents. God had other plans though, and He blessed me with the greatest child in the world.
- That couponing saves a ton!! Throughout 2010, our family has saved well over $7000 on grocery and personal items.
- That singing songs with Colton is probably one of my favorite things to do. (We love the following at this time: Deep and Wide, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, If you’re Happy and you know it)
- That my husband is one of my best friends. He has been my rock this past year when we faced so many trails as a family. Thank you Chris for loving me and for never letting me forget that God has a plan for everything.
- That God placed adoption on my heart. (More details to come later)
- That a 2 year old little boy can bring you closer to God than you could have ever imagined.
- That road trips with a 2 year old involve the following: listening to toddler songs for the entire trip and frequent stops at McDonalds and Chick Fil A for playtime and lunch.
- That preschool is just as hard for mommies as it is for their babies. Yes, I started tearing up as I left Colton at preschool on his first day.
- That I have some of the best friends in the whole wide world! Thanks for all of your support, prayers and words of encouragement this past year.
- That God works in amazing ways and He has everything in control!! I’m so thankful that He is my King, my Savior and my Lord! Without him I would be nothing.






1 comments:
Beautiful post,Tara! Happy 2011 :)
Post a Comment