Chris and I just got back in town last weekend from a trip to Nashville, TN. We had a wonderful time just relaxing and spending time together. We went to the Opry Saturday night and we had the best time. We got to see Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town and to our surprise Randy Travis and Vince Gill were also there. Having never been to the Opry, I enjoyed ever single minute of it and we're looking forward to hopefully going back sometime in the future after Colton is born.
Chris and I also got a huge surprise when we got home Sunday afternoon. My parents had spent the whole morning painting Colton's tree on his wall in the nursery. It looks great!! Let's just say that this little boy already has his Nana and his Big Daddy wrapped around his finger and he's not even here yet!!
Millie Update: As the days get closer and closer to Colton being here I get more and more worried about how Millie will handle not getting all the attention from Chris and I. We have spoiled her rotten and she literally thinks that she is the baby of the house!! No joke!!! She isn't quite sure about all the baby stuff around the house, but she loves to go in Colton's room and hide under his crib. I'm praying that she will adjust fine and that her and Colton will be best buds.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Nashville Trip
Posted by The Whitakers at 9:54 AM
Labels: Vacation and Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment