Friday, March 7, 2008

Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks

I’m 32 weeks today and only 8 more weeks to go! My weekly update on Colton said that he should weigh about 4 lbs and should be about 17 inches long by now. It also stated that he should be gaining a third of his birth weight during the next seven weeks.

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking great! Dr. Myers said that I’m right along schedule and that my pregnancy so far has been text book perfect. I’ve been very lucky so far and hopefully the next few weeks will go smoothly as well.

Colton has been moving more and more each and every day. At times I think he could just kick his way out of my stomach because his kicks are so strong. Haha!! He’s a very active little baby in my belly, so I assume that he will be very active once he is born.

I’m heading back to the doctor in 2 weeks for another checkup. Please keep us all in your prayers!!

0 comments: