- My husband is almost 4 years older than me.
- I love Chinese food.
- I love a bargain!
- Colton’s laugh is the sweetest sound in the world to me.
- My husband is a great singer!!
- I have a really hard time telling people no.
- I still think my daddy can do anything.
- I hate to fly.
- I am definitely a crier.
- I loved being pregnant.
- Feeling Colton kick while I was pregnant was one of the best feelings in the world.
- I worry way too much!
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I love to watch Colton sleep.
- Laying on the couch watching TV is one of my favorite things to do.
- I’ve had multiple surgeries on my right ear due to a busted eardrum.
- I love to give gifts. I wish I could do it more often.
- I love ebay.
- Taco Casa is one of my favorite restaurants.
- Chris and I would love to adopt a child from another country.
- I love reality TV.
- I start shopping for Christmas in July.
- I love sweet tea and fried food.
- I cook Mexican food at home at least once a week.
- I cheered in Junior High, High School and in College.
- I started taking gymnastics at the age of 2.
- I love to go grocery shopping
- I hate the smell of coins
- Being a wife and a mom is the best job I’ve ever had
- I can only hear 10% in my right ear.
- My new favorite thing to do is to blog about my life with Chris and Colton.
- One of my role models is my younger cousin Jessica. She has the biggest heart for God.
- I’ve always wished that I could sing.
- I know a few things in sign language.
- My favorite thing to do to relax is to take a long hot bubble bath.
- I am addicted to IN Touch Weekly Magazine.
- I love crossword puzzles, but never have been able to finish one.
- I like to be on a budget.
- I hate expensive clothing.
- I’m not a big fan of sunglasses, never have been.
- I love breakfast food for dinner.
- My grandparents were some of the greatest people I ever knew.
- I once drove a moped into the lake while taking my little cousin for a ride.
- On my dads side of the family there are 9 grandchildren, 2 girls and 7 boys, all of which (besides Jessica and Garrett) have either first or middle names that start with a “C”.
- My middle name is Cheri’.
- I had to exercise so much in High School & College for cheerleading that I hate exercising now.
- I wished I enjoyed running.
- Chris and I lived in an apartment our first year after getting married. It was such a great decision and I would advise anyone getting married to do the same.
- I would love to have 2 more kids.
- I love being organized!
- I look forward to wrapping presents for Christmas
- Football season is one of my favorite times of the year.
- I like Root Beer.
- Ordering pizza, watching a movie and relaxing on the couch is my ideal date.
- I hate spending money on food. I have never understood why someone would spend a lot of money on food.
- Chris and I enjoy acting silly in the car. Those are our best times.
- Chris and I got in a water fight the other night while I was washing dishes.
- I’ll go on the opposite side of town to get either Milo’s Sweet Tea or a Krispy Kreme Donut.
- Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby.
- My little boy brings out the best in me.
- I’ve never smoked or drank. Never really had the desire to.
- I feel God’s presence in my life everyday.
- I love dry cereal.
- Recovery after giving birth to Colton was worst than the actual delivery.
- I never once got sick while pregnant with Colton. I was extremely blessed.
- It takes me forever to clean the house.
- I love wearing Chris’ old pajama pants to sleep in. They are the most comfortable pants ever!!
- I love reading Nicholas Sparks Novels
- My favorite places to shop would be TJ Max and Ross.
- I love chicken and dumplings.
- My grandmother made the best chicken and dressing. I still crave her dressing and her gravy every Thanksgiving.
- I am so in love with my husband.
- I had jaw surgery in 2001 and couldn’t eat solid foods for 3 months.
- I gained 35 pounds while I was pregnant with Colton.
- When I was little, I was on the poison control commercial. My mom never could keep me out of the cleaning cabinet.
- I was in chorus in Junior High all 3 years, but never sang one single word.
- I had six best friends in high school. All of which now are married and either have children or have children on the way.
- Chris was the first boy I ever kissed. It was on September 4, 1999. My Senior Year of High School.
- Chris was the only boy I ever loved.
- I had a blind date to my Senior Prom. LONG STORY!!!
- I competed in Alabama’s National Teenager Pageant and was 2nd runner up.
- Sometimes I cry for no particular reason.
- My dog is completely spoiled rotten.
- I have a pink warm blanket that goes everywhere with me.
- I always take my own pillow with me when traveling. I hate laying my head down on hotel pillows!
- No matter how hot I am at night, I still want to be covered up. I hate sleeping with nothing over me.
- I thought about going to school to be a graphic designer.
- Chris proposed to me on Christmas Day 2003 in front of my mom, dad, brother and Valerie.
- I don’t mind getting shots or having my blood taken.
- I love chewing on ice and this drives my husband crazy!!!
- If we had a girl her name was either going to be Allie Grace, Presley Cheri’ or Aubrey Cheri’.
- I love the beach!!
- I love wearing flip flops.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I hate when people don’t thank you when you let them cross the street.
- I still have clothes from high school that I think I’m going to wear some day. I just have a hard time getting rid of them. Haha!
- Chris and I went snow skiing on our honeymoon.
- I can do a 360°on the knee board.
- I’ve never had a speeding ticket.
- I love Jesus because he saved me.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
100 Things You Didn't Know About Me (Tara)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
This is so cute Tara! I had fun reading them all!
Post a Comment