Monday, September 15, 2008

One Year Ago

It's hard to believe that it's been exactly one year since I found out that I was expecting. The time goes by so fast!!! I found out last September 13th, while Chris was gone to the National Quartet Convention in Louisville, Kentucky. I didn't want to tell him over the phone, so I kept it a secret for 3 days until he got home. When he arrived home that Sunday night I had a huge poster saying "Congrats!!" with blue and pink balloons and a mug saying "World's Best Dad" that I had painted at All Fired Up. I remember hearing Chris scream when he came home that night at 2am in the morning. We later celebrated the next night going to eat dinner and then we told our parents, family and friends the next week after our first doctors appointment. It was one of the happiest moments in our lives and I will never forget the feeling that I had when I took that pregnancy test. God blessed us so much that week and he continues to bless us more and more each day.

0 comments: