Just thought it would be fun to make a list of the things that I don't do. Enjoy!
- I don't answer the phone or the door unless I know who it is
- I don't know the authors of the majority of the blogs that I read, but I feel like I do!
- I don't like coffee
- I don't like it when I wave to people in my neighborhood and they don't wave back or when I let someone cross the street and they don't thank me
- I don't like to stay up late at night. I'm a morning person!
- I don't like milk unless it's with chocolate, cereal or pancakes.
- I don't like it when people half way do something
- I don't like spending money on food
- I don't like public speaking
- I don't know what I would do without having Jesus in my life!
- I don't like scary movies






0 comments:
Post a Comment