We have had a very long weekend but we all had so much fun. Thursday during the day Colton spent the day with Aunt Donna and the boys. He had so much fun playing with Carson, Connor and Carter. Aunt Donna let Colton have his first Frozen Cherry Limeade and he loved it!!

Thursday afternoon, Cousin Carter took Colton swimming at Big Daddy's and Nana's pool. They had soooo much fun! (Looks like Colton is not much smaller than Carter in these pictures)



Colton also got to spend the night with Aunt Donna Thursday night as well, so that I could go to Chris' singing in Clanton, AL. The singing was great, however we didn't get home and in the bed until after 1am.
Friday morning, I picked up and then we headed to Hardees for breakfast. (Our weekend treat every once in a while) Colton loves their country potatoes and I love the gravy and biscuits!! After breakfast, Colton played in his playroom, watched cartoons and took a morning nap while Chris and I got ready to head to Prattville for another singing that night. We all loaded up in the car around 2pm and stopped by Sonic for lunch. Chris and I were craving Pickle O's, so we got 2 orders and some Burgers for lunch. YUMMO!!
Colton did great driving down to Prattville. He watched Mickey Mouse pretty much the entire ride down there, however, we got lost and we drove around Prattville for at least an hour and that's when he started getting upset. Poor little guy just wanted out of his car seat! We finally found the church an hour and 15 minutes later! Colton played a little bit before the singing, thank goodness, because he fell sound asleep about 2 songs into the singing. He slept the entire singing, so I actually got to enjoy the singing without having to worry about him misbehaving. After the singing, Chris and I grabbed dinner (yes, around 10:30pm... I'm really not fit for life on the road) and headed home. Colton slept the entire ride back and we pulled in our driveway around 1am. Unfortunately, Colton woke up while I was putting him to bed, so needless to say we didn't get to sleep until 2am.
Saturday, we played at the house all morning long and said goodbye to Chris (he had a singing in Cleveland, TN and GA). We had a wedding to go to Saturday afternoon, so Colton got to stay with Chris' parents, which he loved!! We slept in Sunday morning, and headed over to Big Daddy's and Nana's house so that they could watch Colton while I ran into town to work at Gracefully Done. After I finished working, I got Colton and we pretty much spent the day playing and watching TV at home. It was such a relaxing day!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment