So, I started the 30 Day Shred last night after I put Colton to bed. I finally decided that I needed to do some type of workout to get me back in shape, like I was in college. (I really haven't done anything that involves a workout since I cheered.. Oh 8 years ago!). I really liked the workout because it was only 20 minutes and it was perfect for me. There are 3 levels and you complete all 3 levels within 30 days. Level 1, wasn't too bad at all, however, I literally thought I was going to die after a few minutes. You start out with a warmup, followed by 3 circuits (each including 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs) and then a final cool down. I made it through the entire thing without resting! I'm looking forward to tonight's workout as well. I'll keep you updated! Tuesday, August 11, 2009
30 Day Shred -- Day 1
So, I started the 30 Day Shred last night after I put Colton to bed. I finally decided that I needed to do some type of workout to get me back in shape, like I was in college. (I really haven't done anything that involves a workout since I cheered.. Oh 8 years ago!). I really liked the workout because it was only 20 minutes and it was perfect for me. There are 3 levels and you complete all 3 levels within 30 days. Level 1, wasn't too bad at all, however, I literally thought I was going to die after a few minutes. You start out with a warmup, followed by 3 circuits (each including 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs) and then a final cool down. I made it through the entire thing without resting! I'm looking forward to tonight's workout as well. I'll keep you updated! Posted by The Whitakers at 10:07 AM
Labels: 30 Day Shred
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment