Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Chris, Colton and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We started the morning off by watching the Thanksgiving parade and enjoying breakfast from Hardees. Colton loved the balloons and his favorite one was Spider Man!! After breakfast we headed over to Big Daddy and Nana's house for Thanksgiving lunch. Most people know that Turkey and Dressing is probably one of my favorite meals, so I was in hog heaven all day long!! Poor Colton though, didn't even make it to the table before falling sound asleep! (The smell of the turkey must have made him sleepy because he took a 3 hour nap! haha) After lunch, we headed home to relax and clean the house up before heading to have dinner with Chris' parents. We had a wonderful dinner with them as well. We're already looking forward to next year's Thanksgiving!!

Mommy, Colton and Daddy


Playing at Big Daddy's and Nana's house

Big Daddy and Colton... I love this picture of the two of them.

Nana and Colton

0 comments: