Thursday, December 10, 2009

You Better Not Cry, You Better Not Pout...

Our morning started off great today! After getting ready for work, I decided to get a few pictures of Colton in front of the Christmas tree before heading out the door. He did great for a few minutes and I actually got a few decent pictures out of him.



I love this one!

However, after a few minutes the cartoons got his attention and he wouldn't look at mommy while I was taking his pictures. I decided to turn the cartoons off and I got these pictures....

You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry, You Better Not Pout, I'm telling you why....
Santa Claus is coming to town!!

He was NOT happy with mommy!

After a while, he threw his face down on the floor to cry some more.

I finally decided that I wasn't going to get any more pictures, so I turned the cartoons back on.. He was happy as he could be then!

I think next time I will leave the TV off until after I get some pictures!

0 comments: