Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend at the Whitaker House

Friday Night -- Chris and I met up with some friends at Brown's Corner for a 30th birthday party for one of our friends. The food was great and it was so nice to spend time with everyone.

Saturday -- After a morning trip to the grocery store I picked up breakfast at Chick fil A. Colton must have been starving because he ate every single hashbrown in the box!!! After breakfast, we all played a little bit before Colton went down for a morning nap. For lunch, we all headed to one of our favorite restaurants, Iguana Grill. Colton was the sweetest boy and was great during lunch. He loved looking at all the decorations and he was all about the group of sorority girls sitting right by us. After lunch, we all headed home to play and to take afternoon naps. For dinner, we had homemade pizza and afternoon Colton went to bed Chris and I watched Night at the Museum.

Sunday -- Church was Amazing!! We are really enjoying the new contemporary worship service at Gordo. It's been wonderful to see what God is doing at Gordo. After church, we headed home for lunch. We made Bama Steak Sandwiches and they were AMAZING!! If you need anything quick and easy, then you should try these.


After lunch, playing with Colton and some more afternoon naps, Chris headed back to church, while Colton and I stayed home to clean the house and to cook supper. I attempted Beef Stew for the first time and it was wonderful. Colton took an early bath and was in bed before daddy got home.

What a wonderful weekend!!


0 comments: