A few Sundays ago, Chris left for church around 7:45am. Colton and I were busy getting ready in our master bedroom and bathroom when all of a sudden he closed the bedroom door and locked us in! (Our bedroom door handle was broken. You could turn the door knob but it wouldn't catch the door to open it) Keep in mind that we got locked in there around 8:15am, only about 30 minutes after Chris left. Well, there was no way to get the door open and I couldn't crawl out the windows because I didn't have a key to get back inside the house. We had no phone, no diapers and wipes, no snacks and only a cup for Colton that was filled up with water for him to drink. Around 8:45am, Colton had a dirty diaper so I had to change him and let him run around all morning long with no diaper on. I thought I was going to have to potty train him that morning! haha! Well around 10:50am I heard both phones ringing so I knew that my parents found out I didn't show up at church and that Chris was already headed home. (Chruch wasn't over until 11:30am). Mom finally showed up at the house around 11:15 and rescued Cotlon and I. I think everyone was just thankful that we were locked in the bedroom instead of on the side of the road or in a wreck.
I did have my camera this morning, so I took a few pictuers of Colton and Millie hanging out in my closet. It was storming that morning, so Millie was scared and her little brother took care of her. Oh.. and check out Cotlon's bed hair! It's like this every morning. haha!









2 comments:
Funny story, Tara! I'm glad y'all were rescued!
That's about what Chris' hair looks like in the morning, too! haha. I still laugh at that story.
Post a Comment