Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Ear Infection and 9 Month Checkup!

I took Colton yesterday to the doctor's office for his 9 month checkup. He weighed in at 23.4 lbs and was 30 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile of his weight and 95th percentile of his height!! Where in the world does he get his height from?? The doctor said that everything looked great, but that Colton still has an ear infection in his right ear. Poor little guy!! No wonder he hasn't been sleeping much the past week. On top of that he still has a cold and has some minor wheezing. We're hoping that the medicine will work this time!! I'm planning on taking him back in a couple of days just to make sure that the ear infection gets much better. Colton is a trooper though, he hasn't had a fever and he never pulls at his ears. Most of the time he wants to play and crawl everywhere in the house! Hopefully though, once the ear infection heals, his sleeping habits will get much better. The last few days have been terrible around our house! He seems to wake up every hour or so. He usually is such a great sleeper (sleeping 10 to 12 hours at night) so I think it has alot to do with his ear infection and teething. I'm hoping my little boy gets to feeling better soon!!

0 comments: