Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bathtub Accident

Chris started singing this past weekend, so Colton and I had the house to ourselves Saturday night. After dinner, I loaded Colton up and we headed to the bathtub. Since he LOVES taking a bath, I figured I would let him play in the tub for about 20 minutes before getting him ready for bed. Nana had gotten him some new bath toys for Valentines Day, so I opened them up and gave them to Colton to play with. However, our plan changed rather quickly when I noticed a certain look on Colton's face. I knew right then that he was going to the restroom in the bathtub!!! By the time I grabbed him up, he had already gone and I was gagging! Haha... I've heard about this happening to other moms, but this was a first for us! After I washed him off, cleaned off his toys, and cleaned the tub, I got him ready for bed. He quickly fell asleep about 7:30pm. This was a moment I will never forget...

0 comments: