Chris had to leave last night to go singing this weekend, so Colton and I were home alone all night last night. He slept much better than he had the previous night. The night before he was up about every hour crying. Finally around midnight Chris had to go to Wal-Mart to get some Tylenol for the teething baby. That seemed to help and he dosed off for a few more hours until about 6am. This morning he slept till 5am. A little earlier than usually, but I picked him up and brought him to our bed along with his morning bottle. He layed in the bed with me until he finished his bottle and then the two of us headed to the recliner to watch cartoons. We both layed there and watched Handy Mandy, Imagination Movers and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for an hour before I finally had to make myself get up to get ready for work. He was the sweetest little boy just cuddling with mommy this morning!! Oh, how I cherish this morning!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment