Yesterday, Mom and I took Colton to B'Ham to have his pictures made by Amanda Trawick at Precious Memories. He did so good and was such an energetic little boy while she was taking his pictures. I can't wait to see some of the pictures she got, they are going to be great! Especially the ones with him in his Alabama Football Jersey and Houndstooth hat! After pictures, we headed to Home Goods to take care of some Christmas shopping and then it was time for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in B'Ham, Jim & Nicks. After lunch, we stopped by Target and Ross before heading home!
Last night, Chris, Colton and I went to Gordo First Baptist for their family night. We had some amazing Italian food and everyone was so welcoming! We're really looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us at Gordo. (If most of you don't know, Chris just took the Music Minster job there this past Sunday). We're going to miss Five Points, but we're so excited about being at Gordo.






0 comments:
Post a Comment