One of Colton's preschool teachers, happens to be my dad's cousin as well, so I asked her today on facebook how Colton has been doing in school since I haven't dropped or picked him up lately. She said that he has been doing great and is getting better at not taking his morning naps. (Most of the mornings, he has fallen asleep at school in the morning) She said that yesterday he was soooo excited to be at school. She said as soon as the other teacher put him down in this room, that he took off running from one side of the room to the other with a huge smile on his face. She said it was like he was saying "I'm here everybody!!". She also said that he loves to be chased, and that if the gate is opened in his room that he takes off!! I'm so glad that he is doing good and that he is making new friends. I can't wait to hear more stories.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment