Monday, February 1, 2010

Our lazy weekend at home

We had a wonderful weekend at home this past week. It's always so nice to spend the weekend at home with my two favorite boys.

Friday night, I cooked a mean Hamburger Steak, Mashed Potatoes and well some interesting Heart Shapped Biscuts and some terrible gravy. Chris wasn't too impressed with the gravy and neither was I. haha! After dinner and putting Colton to bed, we watched Mall Cop. I didn't even make it through the first 10 minutes before falling asleep. (This happens almost every time I watch a movie)

Saturday morning, Colton and I met Sarah and her precious little girl Byrnn at Chick fil A for breakfast and a playdate. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to catch up with Sarah. (We've been friends since Elementary School, and it's been great getting to experience mommyhood with her) After breakfast, Colton and I headed to Publix for our weekly grocery trip, back home to play in the playroom, then to Taco Casa to pick up lunch and then back home to enjoy an afternoon nap. Saturday night, we played in the playroom, had dinner and then I watched Miss America while Colton was sound asleep and Chris was working on stuff for church the next day.

Sunday morning, we had a wonderful church service, followed by lunch at the church. Once we got home, Colton and I watched Fame (Don't recommend) while enjoying a bag of chips (you should have seen the boy digging into the bag for more.. haha) and snuggling on the bed. After afternoon naps, Colton headed to Big Daddy's and Nana's house for a spend the night party. Chris picked up pizzas and we watched the Grammy's for a very interesting show. All in all it was a fantastic weekend at home and we're already looking forward to our next one in a few days!

0 comments: