Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

1. Nicholas Sparks Books

I've read pretty much everyone of his books and I love them all. I'm looking forward to seeing the movies (The Last Song and Dear John) that are based off these books as well.

2. Chris Tomlin's CD "Hello Love"

Great CD with some wonderful songs!!!


3. Sobe Life Water

Chris and I both like Sobe Life Water. It has a great taste and 0 calories.

4. Chick fil A Chick N Minis's

LOVE these for breakfast!


5. Stacy's Pita Chips (Cinnamon and Sugar)

I discovered these the other day and I love them. They are perfect for an afternoon snack or even for dessert after dinner.
6. Golden Stuff Oreos

Chris isn't a big fan of these, but I really liked them. For some reason, I think their not as high in fat as the regular Oreos. Haha!


0 comments: