Thursday, March 11, 2010

1st Day at Speech Therapy

Colton had his first day at Speech Therapy today. He did great!! Today Ms. Jennie worked with him on putting together the farm animal puzzle (He was a pro at this!), putting coins in the Piggy Bank (his favorite activity), stacking the circles on the musical star, and cutting the wooden fruit in half. Since Colton is so active and likes to move around alot, Ms. Jennie put him in a booster chair to complete all of the activities. This worked great because it made him focus on one activity. She also worked on signing "more" and "all finished".

The Pink Piggy and Coins was his favorite!




Melissa and Doug Fruit Tray

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hi I just found your blog! Your little boy is just too cute!! My maiden name is Whitaker so I felt like I had to say Hi :)