Chris surprised me last Friday night and threw me a surprise Birthday party at Heath and LeAnn's house. I had a feeling that he had something up his sleeve, but he did a great job!!! He spoiled me all weekend long, so needless to say I had a wonderful birthday. He got me a few thins I have been asking for including a gift certificate to Nancy Taylor Day Spa, Tennis Shoes, Rain Boots and a beautiful necklace with Colton's name on it. We're still waiting for it to come in but I can't wait to see it.
Saturday night, mom cooked one of my favorite meals, pasta for dinner. We had a wonderful time catching up with Rob and Valerie and playing with Colton after dinner time. We don't get to see them that often, so it was nice just to eat dinner and enjoy each others company.






1 comments:
Happy (Late, I assume) Birthday!
I just ran across your blog on A Love Worth Waiting For, and I saw you are from AL. I live in Alabama, and love finding bloggers (with sweet babies) who live in the South!
I've got to catch up on this sweet little Colton!
Post a Comment