Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Theme Days with Colton

I came across a blog today where a mommy and her little boy have monthly theme days. It looked like a great idea and I figured why not try it with Colton. He is finally getting to the age where he would probably like participating in different crafts and I'm sure he wouldn't mind spending an entire day with just mommy. So, I made out a list of monthly theme days for the rest of the year and have already got a few ideas for a few of them. I plan on spending one day every month just focusing on that theme and spending the entire day with Colton!

March -- Bugs
April -- Easter
May -- Puppies
June -- Summertime and Picnic
July -- Water
August -- Ice cream
September -- Sports
October -- Pumpkins
November -- Turkeys and Thanksgiving
December -- Christmas

0 comments: