So, I love to know what is going on with all of my friends and their families. A few of my friends have blogs that I read every week. I love all the updates on their families, thanks so much for sharing!!! But, I was wondering if any of my other friends have blogs... If so, I would love to add them to my blog list. And if you don't have one, it's never too late to start!! I'm so glad that I started my blog a year ago, because it's wonderful to look back and see how much Colton has changed over the past year. It's much easier to keep up to date than scrapbooking and you can now even get your blog turned into books!! How neat is that!! I wished I would have started one when Chris and I first got married, but oh well. If you're interested in starting one and you need help let me know. Hopefully more of you will start blogging soon!! When you do, you better watch out because you will get addicted!!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment