I had a wonderful Mothers Day yesterday with my sweet little boy!!! Chris was out of town singing in WV, but he surprised me with roses and a card Sunday morning, when I got home from mom and dad's house. Colton and I went to church and then we went to NaTasha's and Russell's house for lunch with Mom's family. We had a wonderful lunch (steak, chicken, salad, baked beans, baked potatoes, and ice cream pie!) and it was great to spend time with all of them since we don't get to see them that much during the year. Mom surprise me with a frame of Colton on his birthday and then on the other side of the frame was his footprint and handprint. I loved it! Thank you Mom!! You're the best!! Chris, Colton and I are so lucky to have you in our lives!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment