Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day at the Park!!

We took Colton to the park the day after his birthday for a picnic and to play on the swing set and slides. Chris and I grabbed some sandwiches at Publix and then we all headed over to Airport Park. It was such a pretty day with wonderful weather and we had the whole park to ourselves. After our little picnic, we let Colton slide down the slides and swing on the swings before we headed back home for an afternoon nap.

Colton eating Cheese Puffs (his favorite snack). Luckily I had a bottle full of water and a box of extra juice in the car, because I forgot to pack his sippy cup for lunch.


Sliding down the slide with the help of daddy

He loves the slides!!

About to head down!

Mommy and Colton!

Swinging with daddy! He loved the swings as well.

I love this picture of my little man!

Mommy and Colton swinging

Cool Dude in the car on the way home!

He fell sound asleep in his crib when we got home! He was sooo tired!!

Love this picture of his little behind sticking up in the air!

0 comments: