I can't believe Colton is 13 months old! The past year went by so fast and it looks like this year is going to go by fast as well. Chris and I are really enjoying spending time with our little bundle of joy these days. He is such a happy little boy who LOVES attention! He loves to play in his playroom, go outside for walks, spend time with his grandparents and chase Millie and Bella around the house. He is learning so much and he is exploring every room in our house these days. Yes, he is a complete handful but we wouldn't want it any other way! He is a precious gift from God and we absolutely love him with all of our hearts! I didn't think I could ever love him more than when I first saw him on April 26, 2008, but I fall more and more in love with him everyday!
- His favorite toys this past month: Fire Truck, Books, Musical Star Stacker and cars
- He can now stand up in the middle of the room without holding onto anything.
- He walks all the time, well he pretty much runs!! I haven’t seen him crawl any the past month.
- He loves to play chase with daddy.
- He can give you a kiss when you ask him for sugar. (He leans toward you with his mouth wide open -- It's precious!!)
- He loves for mommy to sing to him.
- His favorite songs include: One Little Two Little Three Little Indians, The Ant’s Go Marching, How Much is that Doggy in the Window, Old Mac Donald, Jesus Loves Me
- His favorite foods this month: French Fries, Ice Cream, Banana Puffs and Enchiladas (from Taco Casa)
- He has moved up into the 2 year old class at church since he is walking so good.
- He is completely off of formula. We switched him from formula to milk this month and he is doing great! He is currently drinking about 18 oz. of 2% milk a day plus juice.
- He still loves to go outside!! He loves to go for rides in his car and he loves to swing. He now cries when we have to go inside after playing outside.
- He is baby talking all the time, however he is only saying “mama” right now but I have noticed that he is starting to saw a few other sounds as well.
- He wears size 4 diapers, is in 12-24 month clothing and wears a size 5 shoe.
- He weighs 27 lbs and is 31 inches long.
- He still sleeps from about 8:00pm till about 6:30am. He does however, like to get up about 6am to get in the bed with mommy and daddy. As soon as I put him in our bed, he goes right back to sleep.







0 comments:
Post a Comment