Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation Bible School -- Fear Not! God is with us!

Last night, our church's Bible School started!! I haven't helped in a few years, so I was looking forward to helping with the preschoolers this year (3-4 year olds). We had a great turn out and I was so surprised by how well behaved most of the children were. We all enjoyed a Bible Lesson with Ms. Jennifer, craft time, snack time (ice cream) and of course games!!! By the end of the night I was completely wore out and ready to be home in bed! I got home about 8:30pm after picking up some dinner at Arby's for Chris and I. Colton was already in the bed sound asleep, so after dinner, we watched a few shows on TV and then called it a night!


Helping with VSB was one of my 101 things in 1001 days. #50 is being checked off!!

0 comments: