Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend Fun in Northport!

Colton and I had a wonderful weekend while daddy was out of town singing. Since I'm off on Friday's, we met LeAnn for lunch and ran a few errands around town. It was great getting to see LeAnn and we all had a wonderful lunch at Jalapenos. Colton and I then headed home for an afternoon nap! Friday night, we had dinner with mom and dad and we went swimming for a little bit. Colton loved the pool, however, it was like bath water because it was so hot outside! Saturday we played inside most of the day because of the heat! We headed to Big Daddy's and Nana's house that afternoon for a quick dip in the pool, before I had to get ready for a wedding. Sunday we had a fun filled day at Lance and Stephanie's house with our Sunday School Class and then we went to McCalla, AL for a party for Gabe's Hope, Inc. It was a long weekend but we had so much fun and we are already looking forward to this Friday!

Colton loved the Fire Truck at Lance and Stephanie's House... I'll post more pictures of the Sunday School Class party soon!

0 comments: