These are a few of my favorite Bible Verses:
"My thoughts are completely different from yours", declares the Lord. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine." ~ Isaiah 55:8
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." ~ Psalm 37:4
"I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." ~ John 10:10
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Jeremiah 29:11
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. ~ 1 Timothy 4:12
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" -Philippians 4:13
But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15
Then Jesus said,” Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will fin rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light." Matthew 11:28-30
"Be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete." James 1:2-4
“Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see!” -Hebrews 11:1






1 comments:
Tara, I like your 30 day blogging plan... how fun! I enjoyed reading your favorite Bible verses!
Post a Comment