2. Go to Israel, Bethlehem and Jerusalem -- I've also wanted to walk along the streets where Jesus walked.
3. Become a Teacher -- I've recently decided to go back to school starting in January to get my masters in teaching, so that I can teach math either in Junior High, High School or College. I know, Crazy! I can't believe that it took me about 10 years before I figured out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I think this will be great for our family because in the end it will give me so much more time at home with Chris and Colton.
4. Build a Dream Home -- I'm one of those that has a disk full of pictures of what I want my future house to look like. Maybe within the next few years, Chris and I can build our own home and include some of these features in our home.







0 comments:
Post a Comment