We haven't even started the potty training process because I just don't think Colton is ready right now. Especially since he is not talking, it's hard to communicate with him and I just feel that it will be easier if we wait until a few more months. However, last night Colton shocked Chris and I!! I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner when Chris came and grabbed me to come and see what Colton was doing. When I peeked around the corner, there he stood in the bathroom, diaper off and standing over the toilet. He was acting like he was going to the bathroom and then he flushed the toilet. So Chris and I are thinking now that it might not be too early to start the potty training process. What to do think?
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment