1 Song that I Love:
- I’d Rather Have Jesus -- This is my favorite song!
2 Items I Can’t Live Without:
- My Cell Phone
- My Camera
3 Places I Would Love to Travel to:
- Hawaii
- New York -- I’ve been before but I would love to go back with Chris.
- Paris
4 Reasons I Love My Husband:
- He makes me laugh!!
- He understands me, when no one else does!
- He loves me unconditionally.
- Colton!
5 Websites I Check Daily:
- Facebook.com
- AOL.com -- You got mail!
- Myspace.com
- Blogspot.com -- I have a ton of blogs that I read daily!
- People.com
6 Things I’m Thankful For:
- Jesus dying on the Cross for my sins!
- My family
- Friends
- My Mom’s cooking -- I love everything she cooks!
- My Education -- I’ve been so blessed to attend college and I am so thankful that I was able to do so.
- USA Troops
7 Movies I Love:
- My Best Friends Wedding
- Notting Hill -- My all time favorite movie!!!!
- PS I Love You
- Grease
- Any Disney Movie
- Fireproof -- One of the best movies I saw this year. The acting wasn’t all that great but the story was amazing!!
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days -- Anything with Kate Hudson and Matthew MaConauhey has to be great!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Christmas!!!
- Our trip to Nashville in December -- Chris and I are taking Colton to Nashville to see ICE at the Gaylord Opry Hotel.
- Thanksgiving with the family -- I’m so ready to have some yummy turkey and dressing!
- Wrapping Christmas Presents -- I know I’m crazy, but I love wrapping Christmas presents!
- Watching Colton grow up!
- Alabama/Auburn Game
- The New Season of Lost -- It’s starting in Jan. 2009
- Bunco Party tonight!
9 TV shows I love to watch:
- Army Wives
- John and Kate + Eight -- The kids on here are precious!!
- 90210 -- Love the new season! Never really watched the old season.
- The Biggest Loser -- I get so motivated to work out and to eat healthier when I watch this show, however I’ve never stuck to it.
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette -- I’m all about some romance! And I’m super excited about the new Bachelor for the upcoming season.
- One Tree Hill -- Here lately I’ve started watching old reruns of this show.
- Rachel Ray Talk Show
- Lost -- LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
- 7th Heaven -- This has to be my all time favorite TV show. It’s a great family show and I love watching all of the reruns!
10 Favorite Restaurants
- Taco Casa -- Hot Tacos and the Chicken Enchiladas are my favorites!
- Outback -- Can’t go here without getting one of those Onions!
- Wings -- Chris and I always get the Wings Sampler (Mild, Honey BBQ, and Honey Mustard) and an order of Chips, Cheese and Salsa. YUMMY!!
- Chili’s -- They have the best chips and salsa!! They are so light and they give you a ton of them! Oh, how I wish I was having this tonight.
- Los Amigos
- Olive Garden -- The salad is amazing, especially with extra dressing.
- The Cheesecake Factory -- The Hawaiian Pizza is wonderful!!
- Jim & Nicks
- Johnny Rockets -- The Original Burger and French fries are my favorite!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment