Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I'm Thankful For

Things I’m thankful for:

  • Having a healthy and beautiful little boy!

  • Jesus dying on the cross for my sins!

  • My wonderful husband (who I happen to think is the hottest man in the world!)

  • My Parents -- I’m thankful for all that they have done for me. I never knew how hard it was to raise a child and now after having my own, I’m soooo thankful for all of those years that they put up with me. I’m so lucky to have both of them in my life. I love you both!

  • Chris’ Parents -- I’m thankful that they watch their grandson for us while I work. It’s such a blessing to know that he is well taken care of.

  • Rob and Valerie -- Even though we don’t get to see them very much, I’m so glad that they are both apart of my life.

  • My Friends -- I have the most wonderful friends in the world! I feel so lucky that they have all chosen me to be their friend and I will always love each and every one of them.

  • Family

  • Knowing that one day I will meet Jesus in Heaven!

  • The beautiful fall weather. I love this time of year!

  • Having a wonderful job. I absolutely LOVE my job and I am so blessed to have a wonderful boss as well.

  • Our House -- It’s wonderful to know that at the end of the day, I have a place to come home to.

  • My Church Family

0 comments: