Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Tooth and Blow Out Diapers!

Last night was a very eventful night at the Whitaker household. Chris and I were busy cleaning the house, so Colton was playing on the floor in the living room with all of his toys. He was just the sweetest thing and we didn't hear a word out of him while we were cleaning. We were getting ready to clean the living room, so I decided I would get Colton so Chris could vacuum and pick up all the toys. Much to my surprise, when I picked up Colton I noticed that he had a blow out diaper and it was all over his back! Gross!! I quickly stripped Colton down and put him in the bath tub! Once clean, Colton was ready for his bottle and then it was bedtime. What a night!! This morning I also noticed that his first tooth is finally cutting through his gums! It is on his bottom right side in his mouth. How exciting!! I'll try to take some pictures tonight of his first tooth so that you all can see.

0 comments: