Here are a few pictures from Chris' trip to Ireland. Be on the lookout for more to come within the next few weeks.
N'Harmony is heading back to Ireland in April of next year, however Chris and I won't be able to go because they are going the week of Colton's first birthday. We knew we couldn't be away from him on his birthday so we're hoping that N'Harmony will go back another time next year as well so that I can travel with Chris. Cross your fingers for us!
N'Harmony is heading back to Ireland in April of next year, however Chris and I won't be able to go because they are going the week of Colton's first birthday. We knew we couldn't be away from him on his birthday so we're hoping that N'Harmony will go back another time next year as well so that I can travel with Chris. Cross your fingers for us!











0 comments:
Post a Comment