Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Survey

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!
  2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial… Although I love real trees!
  3. When do you put up the tree? Before Thanksgiving. I like to put up my decorations early so that I can enjoy them.
  4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas
  5. Do you like eggnog? No… Just the name of it makes me want to gag
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie Doll House that My dad, Mom and PawPaw made for me.
  7. Hardest person to buy for? My Brother!!! He has something negative to say about everything he gets.
  8. Easiest person to buy for? Colton and My Mom
  9. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes. It’s small and I would really love to get a bigger one.
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.. I can’t wait to see what our Christmas cards look like this year.
  11. Worst Christmas gift you have ever received. Hmmm… I’ll have to think on that one.
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All of them!!! I love Christmas Movies
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Summer Months!
  14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and Dressing and all of those yummy treats!
  15. Lights on the tree? Clear Lights
  16. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
  17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We’re staying home this year!!

0 comments: