Tuscaloosa had some pretty bad weather last night with thunderstorms and tornadoes traveling through the south. Chris stayed up most of the night so that I could sleep and he watched the weather updates on TV. Around 1am he woke me up and told me that Colton and I should get in my closet (it's the safest place in our house). The tornado sirens were going off around this time, so I got Colton and we headed for the closet. Poor baby, slept the the whole thing because he was so tired. He didn't open his eyes, not even once. Millie, on the other hand was up most of the night with Chris. I don't think that she finally calmed down until around 4am this morning. She is terrified for storms and she was so scared!! I'm sure though that she will nap most of the day today, too bad Chris has to go to work because I know he is exhausted.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment