Here are a few of our favorite Christmas movies:
- The Nativity Story-- I love this movie! If you haven't seen this movie, you need to rent it and watch it with the whole family!
- Home Alone -- One of my all time favorite Christmas movies!! I still laugh every time I see this movie!
- The Family Stone -- I saw this movie last year for the first time. Let me warn you, have your Kleenex's ready!! I love the comedy in this movie, but the ending is my favorite part!!
- The Polar Express -- Cute Movie!!
- The Santa Clause -- Super Cute Movie!!
- A Christmas Story -- Ok.. So, this is Chris' favorite movie. He has to watch it every year on Christmas Eve. I on the other hand, hate this movie.
- Christmas Vacation-- I laugh every time I think of this movie. This family cracks me up!!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas -- Love this movie!! I love all of the songs in this movie.
- Elf -- Another funny Christmas movie!!! Chris and I watched part of this the other night and we couldn't stop laughing. It's too funny!






0 comments:
Post a Comment