This has to be one of my new favorite pictures of Colton. He was crying right before I took this picture because he was wanting to take a nap before Sunday School. I however, decided I needed to take his picture so I sat him down in front of the Christmas tree. As soon as he saw me with the camera he started smiling. I just love it!!Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
This has to be one of my new favorite pictures of Colton. He was crying right before I took this picture because he was wanting to take a nap before Sunday School. I however, decided I needed to take his picture so I sat him down in front of the Christmas tree. As soon as he saw me with the camera he started smiling. I just love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment