Monday, September 21, 2009

Beach Trip - Day 3 & 4

Day 3
Monday, August 17th

Colton and I woke up early to eat breakfast and to watch a few cartoons on TV.



This is the face I got from him when I asked him to smile for the camera.

After breakfast, we headed down to the kiddie pool for the morning. We spent most of the day out by the kiddie pool, taking naps and just relaxing around the condo. It started to rain later on in the afternoon, so we cooked Taco Salads for dinner and we waited on Big Daddy and Chris to get down to the condo.


Day 4
Tuesday, August 18th

Chris, Colton and I woke up early again and ate breakfast before heading down to the beach. We had all intentions of playing all morning long on the beach with Colton, but he wasn't too fond of the sand. We only stayed about 30 minutes, before he got sand all in his face, causing us to head back up to the pool to wash off. He did however, get to play in the sand a little bit and he did get his toes in the ocean. (It was during this trip to the beach that my camera got sand in it and stopped working. Needless to say, I couldn't take any more pictures with my camera the rest of the trip. Thankfully, Rob let me use his camera when he got there to the beach)




Building his first sandcastle







For lunch, we all headed out to the Crap Trap! And then it was back to the condo for afternoon naps before dinner at King Neptune's.


0 comments: