Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool and Big Daddy

Colton went to school again today for the 4th time. Hopefully, he had a good day and he didn't get into too much trouble. I stayed home with him yesterday because Mr. Whitaker was sick, and let me tell you that we are about to hit the terrible twos!! He got so mad at me yesterday when I put his milk in a cup that he didn't want. I didn't give in though, and after a while he got his milk even though it was in the wrong cup.
Mr. Whitaker was still a little sick today, so Big Daddy took Colton to school this morning and he picked him up before lunch time. I met both of them at Taco Casa so that Colton could enjoy some sweet tea and his favorite, an enchilada! After lunch, he went back to Big Daddy and Nana's house for the afternoon. He loves Big Daddy and I am sure that Big Daddy will spoil him all afternoon long!

0 comments: