Day 7
Friday, August 21st
We headed down to the pool after breakfast, to play with some new toys in the kiddie pool. Colton had seen a little boy with some trucks in the kiddie pool, the day before and he wanted to play with them, so Chris and I bought him some the night before.

We also went swimming in the big pool with Nana, Aunt Valerie and Daddy.

After swimming, Colton was tired, so we headed up to get ready for lunch. Poor thing, fell sound asleep on Big Daddy before we even made it out the door for lunch.

We went to the Shrimp Basket for lunch (one of my favorites). They have great Shrimp Poboys and Fried Pickles!
After lunch, Chris, Colton and I headed to the outlets to do a little shopping. Coltno was wonderful while we were there! He loved his new umbrella stroller that we had gotten him and he loved being strolled around outside. 
This was one of my favorites. I love his little grin in this picture!
Nana and Colton
Colton coloring with crayons.
"What in the world is this?" "Look's like something good to chew on."
Aunt Valerie and Uncle Rob
Big Daddy and Colton
Colton fell sound asleep as soon as we got there! He was so tried because he hadn't had a nap all day long. It was so nice though, because he slept all through dinner and it was nice to have dinner without picking toys up off the ground every few seconds.
Day 8


Big Daddy and Nana watched him for an hour or so, so Chris and I could try out a few of the rides. We all agreed that the Gold Rush was our favorite ride. We did try a dark tunnel one and I will never do that one again! I literally thought I was going to get stuck in the tunnel and not be able to get out.
Colton loved the frozen lemonade!


He is the cutest little boy!
After spending the day at the Water Park, we were all tired so we headed back to the condo to rest before dinner. Rob and Valerie had dinner plans already with some friends that live down in Foley, so we headed to dinner with Big Daddy and Nana. We were all pretty tired of eating seafood, so we decided on Outback.

We went to the Shrimp Basket for lunch (one of my favorites). They have great Shrimp Poboys and Fried Pickles!
After lunch, Chris, Colton and I headed to the outlets to do a little shopping. Coltno was wonderful while we were there! He loved his new umbrella stroller that we had gotten him and he loved being strolled around outside. Before dinner, Mom and I took Colton down to the beach to try to get a few more pictures of him. Again, we didn't have much luck, but I did manage to get a few that I really liked.

This was one of my favorites. I love his little grin in this picture!
Nana and ColtonCan you tell that Colton is teething??
We headed to Colbalts for dinner. It was amazing and the atmosphere was wonderful. We wanted to eat outside, however, we had to move inside before dessert because it was starting to sprinkle.
We headed to Colbalts for dinner. It was amazing and the atmosphere was wonderful. We wanted to eat outside, however, we had to move inside before dessert because it was starting to sprinkle.
Colton coloring with crayons.
"What in the world is this?" "Look's like something good to chew on."
Aunt Valerie and Uncle Rob
Big Daddy and ColtonColton fell sound asleep as soon as we got there! He was so tried because he hadn't had a nap all day long. It was so nice though, because he slept all through dinner and it was nice to have dinner without picking toys up off the ground every few seconds.
Day 8
Saturday, August 22nd
We all decided that it would be fun to go to the Water Park on our last day. As a child, every time my family would go to the beach, we would always go to the Water park at least one day. It was always my favorite day of the vacation, and it's been years since I've been to one. So, we were all excited about trying out Gulf Shore's Water Park.
Colton loved the kiddie area. He wanted to check everything out! He especially loved the slides and the big ship!


Big Daddy and Nana watched him for an hour or so, so Chris and I could try out a few of the rides. We all agreed that the Gold Rush was our favorite ride. We did try a dark tunnel one and I will never do that one again! I literally thought I was going to get stuck in the tunnel and not be able to get out.
Colton loved the frozen lemonade!

He is the cutest little boy!After spending the day at the Water Park, we were all tired so we headed back to the condo to rest before dinner. Rob and Valerie had dinner plans already with some friends that live down in Foley, so we headed to dinner with Big Daddy and Nana. We were all pretty tired of eating seafood, so we decided on Outback.
Day 9
Sunday, August 23rd
The cars were packed and we were all ready to head home, however, I wanted to try one more time to get a few pictures of Colton on the beach. Here are some of my favorites:
We all had a wonderful time at the beach and we are looking forward to going back next year!













0 comments:
Post a Comment