Day 5
Wednesday, August 19th
We spent the entire day today relaxing in the condo, playing in the kiddie pool and swimming with Colton. For dinner, we all headed to The Original Oyster House (one of our favorites) and met Uncle Rob. Colton wasn't too happy about eating dinner so late, so he pretty much cried the entire meal. This was a first for us!
Day 6
Thursday, August 20th
Colton and I woke up early again and headed down to the beach to try to take a few pictures before the sun came up. It was impossible this year to take a decent picture of Colton on the beach because he didn't want to sit or stand still. As soon as I would put him down on the sand he would coming running at me or would run away from me. So, I really didn't get any good pictures of him this year at the beach. Hopefully, next year will be better!


While down on the beach, Colton and I spotted this sting ray in the ocean.The guys all went to play golf this morning, so after taking pictures at the beach, Colton and I headed down to the kiddie pool with Nana and Aunt Valerie. Colton was so excited to play in the pool!
Colton was ready for a snack around 10am, so he enjoyed his goldfish, Ritz Crackers, and Crystal Light out by the pool.
Poor thing, though couldn't make it through his snack before he fell asleep.









0 comments:
Post a Comment