Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Few Beach Pictures

Here are a few beach pictures from my mom's phone while we were at the beach a few weeks ago. My camera is still being fixed, so hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures from the trip. Let me just tell you that I feel completely lost without my camera! I'm crossing my fingers that it will be fixed within the next few weeks!

Colton loved playing in the kiddie pool at the condo. We ended up going down to the pool every morning and afternoon. He would get so excited when he would figure out where we were going. He preferred the pool over the ocean this year! Maybe next year we can go to the beach more.

Going down to the pool. As soon as we walked out of our room he would run to the elevator and try to push the button for the elevators to open. Once at the bottom, he knew exactly where to go to get to the pools.

Eating an afternoon snack while watching cartoons on his DVD player.


0 comments: