My Parents, Chris, Colton and I all went last night to Outback for my birthday! It was wonderful!!! I'm actually still full from eating so much! After dinner we came home to eat some birthday cake and to play with Colton. He is starting to take a few steps by himself now and he actually took about 5 steps last night before leaning forward and falling down. He gets so excited and then he loses his balance and tumbles to the ground. It is the cutest thing!! Chris and Colton also gave me the best Birthday present ever!!! Chris had Colton paint on a canvas with finger paint and they wrote "Happy Birthday" at the top of it. Paint is everywhere on the canvas but I just love it!!! You can see his tiny little hands at the bottom and I will cherish this forever! I love you both soooo much!!
Eating some crackers at Outback
My Birthday Present from Colton.... It's the best present ever!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment