Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cruise -- Day 2

Day 2 started out with breakfast in the Cafe on the Lido Deck. It was wonderful!! I have never had an omelet so Dad waited in line for me at the omelet station while I went through the buffet line for both of us. We all ate lots and lots of food for breakfast, except for Janice and Mom who were trying to eat healthy. (They had both gotten up extra early that morning as well to hit the gym as well) Let's just say that they are dedicated!! I however, didn't bring my workout clothes and tennis shoes so I stayed in bed until breakfast! haha!! Like I would have even gotten up if I did.. LOL... Chris couldn't get over how he could get as much food as he wanted all the time! This boy didn't starve on the boat, he ate plenty for everybody!! After breakfast, the girls changed into our swimsuits and we headed to the top deck. It was cloudy and windy outside, so for the first hour or so, I covered up with my beach towel until the sun finally came up! Once the sun came out it was a beautiful day! It was so nice to hear the waves of the ocean and to feel the breeze. Around noon, the men stopped by to see about lunch. We decided to eat lunch about 1pm at the Lido Cafe again. Most of us had the salad bar (it was great!!), some had sandwiches and the buffet, but almost everybody got an ice cream cone!! These were the best!!! After lunch, we sunbathed some more, walked around the boat and took afternoon naps. Dinner was at 8:15 and it was formal night. Chris and I overslept since we took a nap in the room (Luckily Rob and Val woke us up about 7:00pm) so we didn't get to go to the Captain's Party before dinner. Everyone else went and they said they had a wonderful time! For dinner, most of us had lobster and shrimp (Chris, Dad and Rob, I believe actually had 2 entrees a piece, plus appetizers and dessert). Dinner was wonderful and afterwards, we went to the Country Show in the theater. After the show, we pretty much all headed to bed to get ready for a fun filled day in Cozumel the next day!

A little windy and cool...

The Water.. Before the sun came out..

Rob, Chris and Dwayne

Taking a nap.. Yes, we caught him snoring this time! Haha

Chris and Tara


Valerie and Rob

Chris and Tara

Janice and Dwayne

The love of my life!

Jesen.. Our head waiter

Jesen and Louise (Head waiter and waiter)

Janice and Mom and the Country Show

Puppy Dog Towel Animal

Our Room at night..

0 comments: